Cleanse – Tone – Moisturize, these are the top 3 steps of a lady’s facial skin care routine. The last step is using a moisturizer, whether you have dry, oily, normal, combination or acne-prone skin, using it is a must. The first moisturizer I ever used is Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer which not only provides a constant hydration but this one is perfect for beginners and for all skin types.
Celeteque Hydration Facial Moisturizer is very simple, it is a moisturizer that will hydrate your skin. Though at first I thought that this product is only for those who have dry skin, I’m wrong. I have friends and I know of other people that do not have dry skin, but uses this line of Celeteque and raves about it.
- Dries fast;
- Really hydrates the skin (will give that radiant glow);
- Does not have a sticky feel (perfect to use for hot summer days);
- Non-greasy (does not give that oily face look);
- Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores);
- Hypoallergenic( will not give any allergic reaction);
- Fragrance-free (will not give any ;
- Lightweight (does not feel like I put something on my face);
- Leaves the skin feeling fresh and smooth;
- Suitable for any skin type;
- Available almost everywhere, drugstores, grocery stores, and department stores, it is also currently available in all Natasha dealers nationwide.
Price and Availability:
50ml – Php 127.00
100ml – Php 210.00