All of us women really take good care of our skin, we may be busy making our face beautiful but we do not forget to maintain our hygiene. One of which is using a deodorant, we may not be choosy on selecting products for our underarm maintenance, but we always opt for one that serves its purpose and most probably stick to it as long as it works. I have been using Dove’s anti-perspirant deodorant for several years now and is currently not looking for any other brand that will replace my favorite underarm protection.
|Dove Whitening Unscented Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (New)|
That is until I found out about Dove’s Pure Deodorant. What got me into replacing my unscented deo to this one is because of its “Pure” promise: no fragrance, no parabens, no colourants and no alcohol, everything that a deodorant should have – no harmful chemicals, just pure ingredients to meet its purpose.
As I have mentioned earlier, the fragrance and alcohol content of the deodorant is what causes skin darkening, however Dove’s Pure deodorant is not only fragrance-free, alcohol-free but is also parabens and colourants free. Since it has no colourants, staining our clothes would not be a problem in using this one. I have read before that parabens is a harmful chemical that can cause cancer. Hence, this anti-perspirant deodorant will not only stay us away from sweat and bad smell but also from the cancer causing chemical.
- No fragrance – no to skin irritations;
- No alcohol – no to skin darkening;
- No colourants – no to staining of clothes;
- No parabens – no to cancer causing chemical;
- With moisturizing component;
- Available in aerosol and in stick form, which requires no waiting time to dry;
- Lightweight and non-sticky;
- Protects underarms from sweat and bad smell for an entire day;
- Easily accessible as it is available in all leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide;
- Price is reasonable
- The stick form is not available in travel size unlike other variant of Dove’s deodorant. A smaller deodorant would be perfect for travel use.
- Would definitely love it more if it has a whitening ingredient to help lighten underarms
Where To Get One:
Overall, Dove’s Pure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is the only deodorant I know of currently that offers the protection that we need without causing any damage to our skin. Although it does not have the whitening component that I am looking for, it protects, it serves its purpose and true to its claims, giving only the purest that we all need.
Have you tried using this product? What is your favorite deo? Let me know your thoughts on the comment section below.