For all the ladies out there, that time of the month when we have ‘that’ monthly visitor is the most unwanted repeating experience ever. Simply because we don’t want to feel very uncomfortable wearing pads and feeling wet down there all day and all night. I’m with you, we don’t want that nasty feeling that lasts for three days, a week or worst longer than that. I’m contented with my regular cotton pad but when I came across Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin that offers multiple layers of protection and claims to help eliminate odor and reduce feminine discomfort through their so called Anion advantages, I just couldn’t resist to give it a try.
I’ve only tried the pantyliner, regular and night pad of Jeunesse but I believe that they have different types of sanitary napkin but these three are the most common and the most available in Watsons.
It is good to know that they offer seven layers of protection so I’m quite confident that I don’t have to worry if I can’t immediately change my pad.
Pantyliner : 15.5 cm
Day Pad : 24.5 cm
Night Pad : 28 cm
Day and Night Pad: 7 layers
Because of this resealable stickers on their main packaging the pads inside it are always protected from dusts.
Because of their Anion advantages, nasty odor are eliminated and any feminine discomfort are lessened.
What I Like About It:
- Offers seven layer of protection, so no worries if I can’t immediately change my pad.
- Helps eliminate odor
- Helps reduce feminine discomfort
- Very thin
- Main packaging has a resealable sticker so that the remaining pads are protected from dusts.
- Comfortable to wear
- Does not feel really wet down there
What I Don’t Like About It:
- I have noticed in using this brand is whether it is a pantyliner or regular or night pad, the adhesive side of the pad is so sticky that when I remove it from my underwear, the adhesive side peels off from the pad and remains in my undies. So I highly suggest to be very careful when removing the pad from your undies and do not rush to avoid messing around with your used pad.
- Although the main pack has a resealable sticker, the pad itself is not totally protected as there are still holes where dusts can penetrate. This may happen if I only bring one or two pads with me on the go and put it on my bag where other small things in it can find its way to the pad itself. So what I do is put it on to a small zip lock plastic bag to protect my pad.
Will I Repurchase?
Will I Recommend It?
Price and Availability:
Available in Watsons
Pantyliner (10 pads per pack) : Php 40.00
Day Pad (8 pads per pack) : Php 80.00
Night Pad (5 pads per pack) : Php 60.00
Are you using a sanitary pad? What particular brand? Have you tried using this product? What are your thoughts? Let me know by sharing your experiences on the comment section below.
Thank you! Until next time!