I always keep the cleanse – tone – moisturize in my daily skincare routine. However, sometimes if I am in a hurry or too sleepy, I may skip the toning part but never skip the moisturizing part.
My current favorite moisturizer is Myra’s Facial Moisturizer. I came across this product when I was looking for an affordable moisturizer. There are quite a few affordable moisturizer out there but what made me opt for this one is because of its Vitamin-e ingredient. Knowing that there’s a vitamin on it, my face is in good hands.
The product itself is very light, non-greasy and liquidy. Once it has been fully absorbed by my face, it feels like I did not put anything which is totally cool, since I don’t like the feeling that I have so much on to my face like when I have a make up on.
How I use it:
This product is part of my morning and night skincare routine. In the morning, after cleansing and toning, I put it on to my face first then top it of with a BB cream, since the product only provides moisture and not coverage. At the end of the day, before going to sleep, I make sure that I put it on so that I look fresh in the morning and my skin had been hydrated.
Where Did I Get Mine:
45ml – Php 85.00
What I Like About It:
- Provides moisture on to my face giving it a soft and healthy glow
- Lightweight, non-greasy and dries fast
- Has vitamin-e which will provide the needed moisture of my face.
- Very affordable
- Can be easily bought. Available in all leading drugstores nationwide, even in groceries as well as all Natasha distributors.
- Packaging is in tube which is more hygienic compare to in a bottle where I need to dip my fingers on it.
Watch my skincare routine here:
My skincare routine blog post here.