‘All Natural and 100% No Harmful Chemicals’ that’s what Human Nature claims on their products.
Above are so far my favorite products from the brand ( I will do a separate review on some of these products).
Among all the products above, the best seller is the 100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil and they claim to address 23 issues.
Product Description per Human Nature:
100% Natural | Hypoallergenic
Our premium and best-selling Sunflower Beauty Oil is 100% natural and packed with vitamins A, D and E that help moisturize and nourish your skin to give it that healthy glow – without any harmful chemicals. It’s so effective and so versatile, the uses are endless!
Just the purest, premium-grade Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
Here are the 23 benefits of the product that they claim to help you with:
- Helps lighten dark undereye circles
- Helps lighten dark spots and pimple marks
- Undereye moisturizer
- Helps prevent and diminish the appearance of stretch marks
- Helps soften and lighten dark underarms
- Softens feet soles, knees and elbows
- Removes stubborn makeup
- Overall body moisturizer
- Helps diminish fine lines around the eyes
- Helps soften cuticles and dry skin
- Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful
- Helps relax tired, puffy eyes
- Helps relieved itch and redness caused by insect bites
- Nourishes and conditions eyelashes
- Helps lighten dark lips
- Adds shine to dull hair
- Helps ease dry and itchy scalp
- Helps improve skin condition after sunburn
- Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving
- Helps calm skin and ease rashes
- Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections
- Helps hydrate dry patches on face
- Helps lighten lesions and scars.
I use the product as a face and hair serum, makeup remover, lip moisturizer, ingredient for my homemade facial/lip/ body scrub and nowadays since the weather is really cold, I am having some dry patches on my skin, so I also use it to treat those dry patches.
How I use it?
As a Face Serum:
I only put Sunflower Beauty Oil on my face at night time (just one pump) after cleansing and toning but before putting on a moisturizer. It does not feel heavy and sticky.
In the morning, I felt that my face is super moisturized, hydrated, not greasy and radiant. Additional factor is I did not have any break out in using the products (but of course, the results may vary per individual).
As a Hair Serum:
I use the product on my hair when still damp from the shower, so that when my hair dries it is not frizzy and more manageable.
As a Makeup Remover:
I put at least two pumps of the product on my fingertips to remove eye makeup, and gently massage my eyes in circular motion, then after the eye makeup has been removed, I will wipe all the oil around my eyes with a cotton pad. This might look scary haha but believe me it works, though I have to be patient and be very gentle since I am massaging around my eyes which are very delicate.
As A Lip Moisturizer:
One pump of the Sunflower Oil is more than enough for my lips, so what I did is I put a couple of pumps to a mini jar and uses a q-tip for hygienic purposes whenever I wanted to moisturize my lips. Also, I only use the oil as a lip moisturizer when I’m at home so that I don’t have to carry the mini jar and a q-tip wherever I go.
As an Ingredient for my Homemade Facial/ Lip/ Body Scrub
Facial/ lip/ body scrub are a bit drying, so to help lessen the dryness, I put an ample amount of Sunflower Oil to my homemade scrub. Homemade scrubs are more affordable, eco-friendly and you got to choose what you want to put on it. (I will do a separate blog post relating to my homemade facial/lip/body scrub)
To Treat Dry patches:
I put a small amount of the product on the dry patch at least twice a day. After two or three days, the dry patch is gone.
What I like about it:
- Has a 100% Natural ingredient
- No harmful chemicals
- Not heavy and sticky
- Moisturizes the skin
What I don’t like about it:
- The pump leaks whenever I use it, but only a little though. I have read that this is quite a problem with the bottle.
- Has a slight distinct smell, but not really noticeable.
Where did I get mine?
100ml – P274.75
50ml – P149.75
Will I repurchase?
Will I recommend it?
Overall, Human Nature’s 100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil made wonders on my skin, and looking forward on many more in the future. This is undeniably one of my skincare products that I will keep.
My skincare routine blog post here
What do you think about this product? Have you tried it? Any comments? suggestions? Please share your thoughts/ experience by commenting on the section below.
Thank you! Until next time!